Call for Art
Let The Crucible put your art on display!
We are opening our doors to the public on Saturday, September 8th, 2012 from 12-4PM for our annual Fall Open House. Showcasing art in a gallery setting that utilizes the techniques taught at The Crucible is central to our Open Houses to demonstrate the breadth of our methods and depth of our talent.
Every department is eligible to participate though there isn’t a specific theme for this event. The submission process is open to faculty, staff, volunteers, students (including those in the youth program), studio renters & others related to The Crucible. This is a great opportunity to exhibit your work to the 500+ people who attend the Open Houses. Encourage your students and others to participate. The submission form is available as a downloadable PDF.
- Submission Deadline Monday, September 3rd 5PM
- Notification of Acceptance Tuesday, September 4th 5PM
- Art Drop-off Thursday, September 6th 4-8 PM
- Art Drop-off Friday, September 7th 2-6PM
- Open House Saturday, September 8th 12-4PM
- Art Pick-up Saturday, September 8th 4-5PM
- Art Pick-up Monday, September 10th 10AM-4PM
Contact email@example.com if you require any alternative time.
Thank you. We look forward to exhibiting your artwork at The Crucible’s Fall Open House. As a side note, we will be having exhibition themes for the 2013 Fireside Lounges with a broadened call for art similar to how many galleries operate. The Open Houses will remain Crucible specific calls for art.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you require an alternative drop off or pick up time.