Peralta Junction’s Pop-Up Creative Commons has become a hive of weekend activity in West Oakland. Movies, music, dancing… Each weekend as the doors open up inquisitive visitors are treated to art, food trucks, performances and a special booth of artists from The Crucible showing (and selling!) their wares.
A few of the artists showing off their craft include:
- Lauren Ekman with handmade glass beads and jewelry (etsy.com/shop/redredmelt)
- Cliff Bohm, blacksmithing and beautiful knives
- Sam Waller and his leather work
- Ben Cowden with kinetic sculpture (twentysevengears.com)
- Rob Nehring with metal sculpture (rustynoodlestudios.com)
Sound like fun? To learn more about Peralta Junction, visit www.PeraltaJunction.com.