TWO BIG NIGHTS!
Friday, Feb. 12, 2016 | 8 pm
Saturday, Feb. 13, 2016 | 8 pm
Doors Open At 7:30 pm
The Crucible’s fiery fusion of fashion design and industrial art returns! One of our signature events, this multidisciplinary performance is a collaboration between local Bay Area fashion designers and industrial artists, mixing haute couture concepts with fine arts and industrial arts. With stunning, cutting edge looks, fire effects and three runway walks rivaling Milan, this is the East Bay’s annual can’t-miss fashion and art experience. And, famed Bay Area radio personality Sterling James will emcee the event! for the vibe! Also, the acclaimed El Paisa Taco Truck will be on site. Advance price tickets still available, but VIP packages are sold out.
“… Burning Man meets Cirque du Soleil.” — KQED Arts
- Alexandra Candia
- Briana Schweizer
- Heather Wakefield
- Jennifer Remmers
- Jill Skinner (with Copper Chameleons, Madd Hats by Sonin and RADglow by Andrea)
- Lisa Jones
- Medium Reality
- Mercy Daae (with Erin Shredder)
- Norman Kyle Futrell
- Scatha G. Allison (with Domini Anne, Sophia Constance, Dawson Engler, Shabnam Q and Amanda Sage)
- Tansy Brooks & Angelique Benicio
- FRIDAY: SOLD OUT
- SATURDAY: SOLD OUT
- Seats near the runway
- Includes complimentary beverages and hors d’oeuvres
- $100 in advance / $90 Crucible members
- $125 at door / $110 Crucible members
GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS
- Standing only, no seats
- $45 in advance / $40 Crucible members
- $60 at door / $54 Crucible members
- Friday advance sales only until Friday @ 2 pm — after that, door prices at door
- Saturday advance sales only until Saturday @ 2 pm — after that, door prices at door
Questions about this event? Email us for more information!
1260 7th Street
Oakland, CA 94607
RULES & REGS
- No outside food or drink
- Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Absolutely no pets (except service dogs)
- Smoking is only permitted in designated smoking areas
FREE SECURE PARKING is available while space lasts, in the lot just west of The Crucible at 1300 7th Street. The Crucible also has a small parking lot on the corner of 7th & Union that will be available for both disabled placard parking and unattended parking. Those spaces are available on a first-come, first-serve basis and go quickly. There are also two paid parking lots in the vicinity that are often monitored. One is on Kirkham Avenue and the other is the 5th Street lot by BART. Please do not park in lots owned by local businesses or the residential area behind The Crucible, as your car may be towed.
Ditch the car and don’t worry about parking! The Crucible is easily accessible by BART. From the West Oakland BART station, exit onto 7th Street, turn right and walk 2 blocks east to Union (at the 2nd light). The Crucible is on the northwest corner of 7th & Union, at 1260 7th Street. To plan your BART trip, visit www.bart.gov.