Call for Art: The Crucible’s Fireside Lounge
Art show: Precious Metal
On Friday, May 9th The Crucible is hosting an art exhibition largely featuring our metal departments. This Fireside Lounge will focus its demonstrations on foundry, kinetics and electronics, machining, hot wheels, bikes, welding (MIG, TIG, Oxy, Stick), paper & textiles, and fire effects. If you work in any of these media please submit your art for the event’s art exhibit in the central event space. The submission process is open to anyone involved with The Crucible: students, faculty, volunteers, studio renters, Create Program members, staff, etc.
The deadline for submitting art is Sunday, May 4th, at midnight. The submission form is attached, available in the office and online on the fireside lounge page. The important times and dates are below. Contactdaniel@thecrucible.org if you require an alternative drop off time.
Thank you. We look forward to seeing your artwork on display at The Crucible’s Fireside Lounge Art Show: Precious Metal.
- Sunday May 4th Submission Deadline midnight
- Tuesday May 6th Acceptance notification
- Wednesday May 7th Art Drop off 4-8pm
- Thursday May 8th Art Drop off 10am-2pm
- Friday May 9th Fireside Lounge Exhibit 6:30-9:30pm
- Friday May 9th Art Pick up 9:30-10pm
- Saturday May 10th Art Pick up 10am-12pm